Sunday, August 2, 2009

Why not open my own blog?

I've been inspired, and I don't think it's that bad of an idea. Kassy and I have our Family Blog and I post on it every now and then, but I thought it'd be a good idea for me to have someplace to post all of my random thoughts and rantings that mostly deal with bicycles and the trips I take on them. I don't know how often I'll end up posting, or how relevant to cycling most of what I say will be, I'm just looking to have some fun with it all and just maybe some people will read it.

So a few things of note, I'm currently on my way back from Australia, I was able to visit a great shop (I could have sent all day there) in Brisbane by the name of Epic Cycles. I picked up a couple bottles to add to the collection along with a t-shirt and a Lazer Blade helmet. No longer will I be that guy riding his road bike with a mountain helmet. I have also found out that I'll be able to be in Okinawa for the Tour de Okinawa, so now I have to get back to training and preparing for it, I'll have about three months once I get back. Of course the most important thing is finding the entry information in English before all the spots get filled up, I think there's only 200 slots in the event I want to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment