Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need to fix this

Sometime I need to get onto an actual computer and fix up this blog of mine. I plan to remove the Facebook commenting because it doesn't work they way that I want/need it to, and I'll be removing the Facebook Share and Google Buzz buttons as well because the folks that run Blogger have added a share link in the top NavBar that gives you many social networking options to choose from.

Another thing that I plan to look into doing is adding a 'Mobile' version of the site. This may not mean anything to most of you but as I have been using my new smart phone for almost all of my computing needs recently, I thought it would be a good challenge for myself to see if I could set it up (though it will probably be mostly self-serving).

In other news, today is my 26th birthday and Tuxedo Tuesday. I am celebrating by being at work...

No comments:

Post a Comment